- 6 ft leash
- Flat collar
- 1Place your foot on the leash, leaving just enough length for your dog to comfortably stand. Use the ball of your foot for optimal pressure in holding the leash to the ground, in case your dog strains or pulls on the leash.
- 2Hold the handle of the leash, so that you can maintain tension on the leash under your foot if needed.
- 3Don't talk to your dog, touch your dog or make eye contact with your dog.
- 4Remain in position for 10 - 30 minutes.
- 5Only stand if you need to keep pressure on the leash to prevent your dog from leaving. Otherwise, you can sit.
- 6Once complete, let your dog up with "okay!" and encourage them to get moving.
- 7Repeat for 7 - 10 days.
Your Questions and Comments are Welcome
We would love to hear from you. ♥
Share your questions and comments in the area provided below so you can receive answers and support.
You can also share support for your fellow participants with replies to their comments